Services for Industry & Operators
40 years of professional experience in Civil and Military Aviation
- 2013-2014, Apave’s President Technical Advisor and Apave Aeroservices CEO.
- 2003-2013, European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) First Executive Director.
- 1975-2003, French General Directorate for Armement (DGA) Management Positions: Aero Engine Test Center, Industrial Policy, Aeronautical Maintenance Service.
- Graduate from Ecole Polytechnique, Sup'Aéro and ICG, Aeronautical Engineer, Armament General Engineer. GA Pilot.
Services for National Authorities & Institutions
40 years of professional experience in Aviation Regulations
- 2009 to 2015, Secretary General of ICAO.
- 1994 to 2007, Executive Secretary of the European Civil Aviation Conference.
- 1989 to 1994 Chief Aviation security branch in ICAO.
- 1972 to 1982, In charge of bilateral air traffic negotiations in the French CAA.
- Masters in International Law and diploma at the Institute of Political Sciences, Paris.